netcut and linksys router

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by dstxy, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dstxy

dstxy Registered Member

ok i have a situation here, let me explain what i have first. where i live theres no high speed internet service, so a local net cafe has a t1 connection who he is sharing w the local residents, its fast and cheap. now some wise guy decides to use net cut which is an arp spoofing program i guess, which cuts internet service from the network, so alot of people started to use anti netcut or no netcut software to stop this issue, which works. but now i have taken the internet connection and hooked it up to router so me and my sis can share the connection, my anti netcut software only block the net cut software on the current network, which is now the internal network w me and my sis but not blockin the outside one where the problem is occuring. is there a way to make this work or can i stop the attacks at the linksys router or the main router level? any ideas would be great, i cant find anythin similar to this on this site, sorry if it was repeated. thanx

2. Climenole

Climenole Look 'n' Stop Expert

Hi dstxy :)

This forum is dedicated to Look'n'Stop firewall and nothing else.
    You're looking for information and forum about "netcut software"...

[MOVE]Google is your friend: use it please.[/MOVE]

;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.