Need more help

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 1 Forum' started by Acadia, Nov 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Ok, got the email figured out. Now I do a complete scan of my entire system and when it is finished I get a message in blue that says "Unable to open the message store personal folders". What the heck is that all about?

Also, my old scanner use to scan almost 17,000 files, the NOD32 log only shows 5,500. My old scanner use to take 10 minutes to scan my entire c:drive while NOD32 only takes about 1-2 minutes!! My concern: Is NOD32 scanning my entire system? I have it set to scan the entire C:drive. Thank you very much for the help given thus far, take care.

2. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Acadia,

In case files are in use while scanning, these cannot be scanned. Could you elaborate on the particular file mentioned?

Wether or not NOD32 scans your whole system, depends on how you did configure the software. Have a look at our screen shots. Did you for example configure to scan a)extensionless files b) scan all files?

And yes: NOD32 is a very fast scanner indeed ;).

regards.

paul

3. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Once again, thank you. Those screen shots did the trick. Even though I had it set to scan the entire C: drive, I did not have it at the "deepest" level. It shot from scanning 5,500 files to scanning over 22,000. My old scanner only scanned 17,000 yet took 3-4 times longer. I really like this program so far; it really sizzles. Thanks again.

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

My pleasure ;).

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.