Need info on Spyware Cease

Discussion in 'malware problems & news' started by ohblu, Aug 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Toby75

    Toby75 Registered Member

    How about "if you don't refund me then you will hear from my lawyer".

    Either way they would still hear from my lawyer!
  2. the Tester

    the Tester Registered Member

    I'd tell them that the software locked up her computer.
  3. prairie dog

    prairie dog Registered Member

    She should be able to get a refund. Tell them she is not happy with the product and it caused problems. Also, its associated with a rogue:ninja:

    I would have someone look over her logs just to be sure she is clean. I would recommend the Malwarebytes forum. I have had great experiences with their fourm. Read and follow the instructions here. Then post all relevant logs here
  4. Biscuit

    Biscuit Registered Member

    Ask her to talk to her credit card company, she should get the refund from them. Tell them the software tricked her into buying it & then it didn't work as advertised. I assume the US has some type of Sale of Good Act?
  5. LoneWolf

    LoneWolf Registered Member

    Absolutly, I would call the CC company and dispute the charge.
    Also I would have them cancel the card used and have them reissue a new one.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.