Need Help Burning A Dvd With Subtitles In Nerovision Express 3!!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by allstar15, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allstar15

allstar15 Registered Member

Hello everyone. I'm pretty new at burning and I use NeroVission Express 3 with the making of my DVD's. Currently I have been trying to burn anime episodes with english subtitiles onto a DVD but everytime I watch it, the english subtitles are cut off. I have changed the aspect ratio in NeroVision Express 3 to 4:3 (they are also cut off), to automatic (also cut off) and 16:9 (picture is to small). When trying to burn it automatic, the project summary is:

Sample format: Automatic
    Audio format: Automatic
    Encoding mode: Fast Encoding (1-Pass)

Number of titles: 1
    1. Naruto - 002 (Video Title, 0h 23m 19s)
    Video mode: NTSC
    Aspect ratio: 4:3
    Quality: Standard play (5073 kbps)
    Resolution: 704 x 480 (D1)
    Audio SmartEncoding ratio: 0.0 %
    Video SmartEncoding ratio: 0.0 %

Is there somehow to make the picture smaller so the english subtitles fit in but the overall picture fits the whole screen? Any help is greatly appreciated. I will try anything to make this thing work!!!!

2. allstar15

allstar15 Registered Member

I did some research and found out that if you put a black border around the episodes, then the black border will shrink instead of the subtitles. Does anyone have a tutorial on how exactly to do this? o_O o_O o_O o_O

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.