Need a new email for trial download

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by imjohn, May 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imjohn

imjohn Registered Member

I'm working on a friend's computer. He has no AV installed and I want to download the trial version of ESETNOD 32, so that he may purchase it when I return his computer.
    I misunderstood his email address and used that for the request for the trial version.
    I've since learned his real email address; however, when I try requesting the download using that address, I'm told that he's already been sent an email and doesn't give any option for changing his email address or method of accessing the download.
    Is there any way that this can be bypassed? I don't want to change his name or other information, since he will need that for purchasing the full version.

2. jimwillsher

jimwillsher Registered Member

Last edited: May 23, 2010
  3. imjohn

imjohn Registered Member

Jim, thanks for the reply,

I tried the first link and it took me to the trial download page, but when I made the selection it took me to another page which asked for name, email address, and zip code. That's the page that ended up saying I have already received the program (but to the wrong address).
    The 2nd link worked. I did the installation and it seem s to be working ok. I kept waiting for it to ask for the information from the email (that I should have received), but it never did. It's now doing its Start Up Scan.

Thanks a million,
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.