Nav 2002 boot up cd disk

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Mr.Blaze, Mar 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

Is it possiable to use a cd boot up disk instead of the 6 3.5 hard disks?

you know run nortion back up on cd.

Also is it posiable to have it updated meaning just like the 6 hard disk update it with cd burner  the viruse definitions.

that would be smooth

2. Mr.Blaze

lol um ok that strange maybe i made my qustion un understantable here goes lol.

is it posiable to make a nave 2002 boot cd instead of those flopys with updated definitiones on one cd?

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

I know there is an option to make a Zip boot-up disk - however I do not think Symantec has yet implemented a CD boot up disk (because virus definitions get updated so often, although a CD-RW might work...).

4. Mr.Blaze

yeah thst what i meant iit would be easy to update it with cd-rw at least the first 1000 times lol it should be posiable to do it wonder if any one here has.

i figure if nortion  can be rubn from cd i belive there delux set or some relly expensive pne that had like 5 other utlitys was a all in one that could be run from cd so it wouldnt take up space.

i figure  reburn the nortion and update the viruse defs folder should work but i dont think my verstion 2002 would work hmmmmmmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.