Nav 2002 boot up cd disk

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Mr.Blaze, Mar 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Blaze

Mr.Blaze The Newbie Welcome Wagon

Is it possiable to use a cd boot up disk instead of the 6 3.5 hard disks?

you know run nortion back up on cd.

Also is it posiable to have it updated meaning just like the 6 hard disk update it with cd burner  the viruse definitions.

that would be smooth

2. Mr.Blaze

lol um ok that strange maybe i made my qustion un understantable here goes lol.

is it posiable to make a nave 2002 boot cd instead of those flopys with updated definitiones on one cd?

3. javacool

javacool BrightFort Moderator

I know there is an option to make a Zip boot-up disk - however I do not think Symantec has yet implemented a CD boot up disk (because virus definitions get updated so often, although a CD-RW might work...).

4. Mr.Blaze

yeah thst what i meant iit would be easy to update it with cd-rw at least the first 1000 times lol it should be posiable to do it wonder if any one here has.

i figure if nortion  can be rubn from cd i belive there delux set or some relly expensive pne that had like 5 other utlitys was a all in one that could be run from cd so it wouldnt take up space.

i figure  reburn the nortion and update the viruse defs folder should work but i dont think my verstion 2002 would work hmmmmmmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.