Nagging renewal reminder popups

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by chattycathy, Jul 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chattycathy

chattycathy Registered Member

Do all the antivirus programs start nagging you several times a day every day to renew your subscription ONE month ahead of it's expiration? I am using Avast Pro and my subscription doesn't expire for another month but they have started nagging me with reminder popups already! Now I wouldn't mind being reminded within a reasonable time but not one month. I went to their forum and others were complaining about it and all that was said was "to renew and they will stop". Others are also complaining about when they do renew, they found out AFTER they had renewed that they were automatically signed up for the "auto renewal" feature and there was no option to not sign up for that. You have to go in after they have signed you up for it and then cancel it. I am getting fed up with Avast so I am looking for another product but if they all have this kind of behavior, I won't be much better off. I don't mean this to be an A vs B thread, I just want to know if they're all like this now and if it's permitted, what is a good alternative? Thanks for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.