My NOD is about to expire where should I get Academic discount?

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by tempnexus, Dec 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tempnexus

tempnexus Registered Member

3 years ago I signed up for NOD32 with my Academic Discount and I was wondering who can I contact to get my NOD32 with Academic Discount (I am a Ph.D. student).
    Thank You

2. webyourbusiness

webyourbusiness Registered Member

any of the resellers will have academic pricing - you should contact one in the same country as you...

hth

Greg

3. I recommend nod32.name. I've purchased from them-- fast and efficient. I talked to dude on the phone before making the purchase. legitimate! NOT like what was posted previously on this form. I suggest you get a two year license. thatis, you get two years for the price of one.

4. Brian N

Brian N Registered Member

Hmm.. Doubtful

5. PatG

PatG Registered Member

Please point us to that....

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

Webyourbusiness and Brian_N know what they are talking about. Listen to them not an anonymous poster.

7. n8chavez

n8chavez Registered Member

I have bought many licences from here: www.nod32-av.com In fact I just purchased another licence from there on Tuesday. As I have said before in other posts, I have had nothing but the best experiences there and highly recommend them. Stephen Elek is very helpful and very quich to help. I have received my licences very shortly after payment every time. Also, you can get a two year student discounted licence for $29.25. Can't beat that.

8. rgibsons2005

rgibsons2005 Registered Member

Actually, it was me who made the "anonymous" post above. I hadn't logged in with my "credentials" in a long time and forgot the login password. I usually don't login with my credentials when just reading posts.

To get the 50% discount, you send an email to the seller with your school email account-- that is with a ".edu" at the end. He will then send you the URL link as it's not published. I bought a one year license from him and I'll be renewing my academic license for maybe another or two years. Yes, it's 50percent off. so, you pay for one year, but you really get two for the price of one! I have the link, but it's unethical to post here. :blink:

9. rgibsons2005

rgibsons2005 Registered Member

n8chavez just proved it! he got a two year license for the price of one-- that's with a 50 percent discount, but with nod32.name you don't have to buy a "bundled" year b/c i bought a one year license to test it and I've been very satisfied. still not sure if the company n8chavez mentioned above requires you to buy two years though.

If the discount URL is posted here, it's obviously going to be abused, but just to warn you, some resellers require you to send and receive from an ".edu" email account. I dealt with Mathematica and they require you to paste the URL of your online school directory information-- but this is understandable. savings almost a thousand dollars! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.