my licenses disappear suddenly from the ghost security members area

Discussion in 'Ghost Security Suite (GSS)' started by carioca, Oct 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carioca

carioca Registered Member

my licenses suddenly disappeared from the ghost security members area

:thumbd:

Dear ghost security support team,

attention to Jason;

I have bought the most expensive lifetime regdefend and appdefend (FYI I have changed to the new e-mail but if I put the serial numbers with the new email they don't authenticate them) to set up as many machines I decide and why my licenses registered suddenly disapeared (because I changed my provious e-mail) from the ghost security members area? I'm looking forward to hear from you to get your immediate support and solution. What's jason private message e-mail? I have already sent an e-mail message from the ghost security members area without any reply yet. I hope the immediate solution to keep up relying on his service and purchasing.Best Regards.

:ouch:

Last edited: Oct 4, 2007
  2. SYS 64738

SYS 64738 Registered Member

Hi,

the same happened to me some time ago (see https://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=143108 post 23).

Just set your email adress back to the old one in Ghostsecurity members area and i guess you will have your keys back. Seems that there isn't any other solution at this time.

Good luck.

3. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

Yeah, this will be updated very soon (days). In the mean time if you need your license just send an email or PM and I will retrieve it for you.

4. Jason_R0

Jason_R0 Developer

I've updated the members area with the changes needed to assign registrations to an account rather than email. So if you want to resassign old licenses to you new email address, you can now. :)

Your old email address will still be used for the actual registration of the product however, the only thing which changes is your ability to assign them to your members area accounts.

If you guys want to help make sure it has no bugs, then by all means. :)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2007
  5. carioca

carioca Registered Member

:thumb:
    Hi, Jason,
    Thanks for the help. Now my new e-mail is updated. Best Regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.