MS shared toolkit

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by controler, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. controler

controler Guest

I must say

Everytime I come here with MS shared toolkit I am logged in eve though I logged off somewher else. Is this special treatment ? LOL

con

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

I'm not sure I understand what you are seeing there. If you logoff from 'here' and you allow the cookie with the stored credentials from here to be deleted from your system, then when you return you won't be logged in here. So what exactly are you seeig and what steps lead up to it?

3. controler

controler Guest

Hello LWM

This may have already been covered in a past thread and I just didn't notice.

If it were covered, it would have been a Shadowuser, Depfreeze user or the like that would have posted about it.

You mentioned a cookie? I am not sure but I wonder if a person saves his session while remaining logged in here. If the site some how thinks he is auto logged in after reboot because after I reboot and come here I am auto logged in.
    I could logout then save my session and see what happens. I do have to reboot in current state to come here and be logged in.

I would think the shadowuser, deepfreeze users should see the same thing.

con

4. controler

controler Guest

Well sure enough that is what it was. If I logoff then save current session and reboot, I am not logged in right away.

Was using Firefox BTW also.

This should work for the other brand users as I mentioned or their program is not working right.;)

con

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.