Mozilla

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by psycko78, Mar 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. psycko78

psycko78 Registered Member

I use Mozilla. I was wondering if Spyblaster and the other blaster programs work with this browser?

2. subratam

subratam Registered Member

Hi psycko78,

first let me welcome you to wilders, :)

Spywareblaster or such programs like spywareguard and spybot, they are browser-independent. They dont interfere whether which browser you are using.
    If you are mainly asking about spywareblaster, it should NOT be mistaken as SCANNER too as most does. It will set "kill bits" to the spywares it has got listed (you can see in main window).

keep posting

3. Nick

Nick Registered Member

To clarify things a bit, SpwareBlaster is a tool to control Active X. Since Mozilla doesn't use Active X, it has no affect on Mozilla or Mozilla Firefox. However, even if you don't use IE as your browser, you still benefit by having SpywareBlaster , since other Microsoft products may use Active X, such as Outlook, Outlook Express, or Windows Meadia Player.

SpywareGuard monitors downloads, so it is protecting you if you use Mozilla.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.