movie making software

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by coolguy174, Jan 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolguy174

coolguy174 Guest

hey guys!

I recently picked up this interest in making my own movie. Since I cant do that in the real world, I wanted to ask you guys if there is any software that I can create movies with computer graphics. I googled around and found dissatisfactory stuff like the 3d Movie Maker. I dont mind spending some money, and spending (a lot of) time, but I want a software where literally "anything" can be done, with good graphics. Because the story I want to create is a fantasy story, I will need good software to do this. THanks guys! i come to this forum because you guys always know what you're talking about!

cheers!

2. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

3. coolguy174

coolguy174 Guest

inceni60,

um, well, that's not exactly what I meant. i am not really all that good at explaining this. lol. What i meant was that I am looking for a software that you could create a movie from scratch, with only 3d graphics, as I do not want to take a camera out; i have no actors available to me. the Movie Maker that comes with windows edits all ready captured footage i believe. so yea, i want to work with total cg animations and make a movie out of them by adding special effects, sound effects, etc. thx for replying!

4. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

5. Poweruser

Poweruser Guest

WMM is rubbish, or in america "garbage" it only converts movies to "wma" and doesnt have very good.. anything. good for beginers.. no good for powerusers.

6. Dat_dude

Dat_dude Guest

hey iceni! do u have any more links? these look tasty, u have some good links, are they easy to use?

7. iceni60

iceni60 ( ^o^)

have you ever tried it? i tried to put some vidcasts together to see what it's like and it always crashes o_O it was better then i thought it would be though. but you are probably right King Kong probably wasn't made with it, i'm not sure though :doubt:

8. coolguy174

coolguy174 Guest

wow, thx for the blender! it looks really complicated.
    but hey...the more complicated the better the result usually.
    once again, thx for taking care of my issue!

9. Close_Hauled

Close_Hauled Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.