Mount Archive greyed out

Discussion in 'Paragon Drive Backup Product Line' started by diabloNL, Nov 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diabloNL

diabloNL Registered Member

I'm trying to mount an archive but it doesn't work. In the archive list the backups keeps being greyed out and also the "Mount the selective archive" is greyed out. The backups are on an external USB HDD.

I have W7 starter so it is 32bits. Any help is very welcome!

EDIT: Some additional info. If I connect my external HDD and start PDB it seems that PDB has a hard time finding any archives on the drive. That is the reason the archives are greyed out. I made a new backup and without removing the external drive I tried to mount it, but still that option is not available. So basically my two questions are:

1) Why PDB can't seem to find the archives on my external drive?

2) Why the mount option is greyed out even for archives that PDB can find?

Thanks!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  2. Robin A.

Robin A. Registered Member

I think to mount an archive, you have to add it to the archive database first.

3. diabloNL

Hi Robin. I created a new backup that is showing up in the archive database, but I still can't mount it. :(

4. Paragon_Tommy

Paragon_Tommy Paragon Moderator

Change "Show All" to Show partition. Often times, you have complex archives with multiple partitions, and you have to see the individual partitions before mounting.

5. diabloNL

Thanks Tommy! Worked perfectly!:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.