Mom & Dads most embarrassing moments

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by Kathyhl, Oct 8, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kathyhl

Kathyhl Registered Member

We've all had them if we have little ones, and some of them can be hysterical......later ;)

It was just before my daughter turned 5. She started school at 4 because of when her birthday fell, so this was a joke she heard at school, and the first one she ever told me.

We were standing in line at a grocery store, there must have been 4 or 5 people in front of me, and probably more behind me. For the most part, most people don't talk in line, it's quiet, and all of a sudden my 4 year old daughter looks at me and says (rather loudly it seemed) "Mom, do you know why elephants have purple balls?" I only remember my mouth falling open as I looked right at her, and then quickly around to everyone else, and before I could say SHHHH! She said, "so they can hide in the grapes". Everyone in line laughed, and I'm not sure if it was the joke told by my 4 year old, or my face turning beet red, but I couldn't get out of there fast enough! I've looked back on that a lot and laughed, but what a priceless moment :)

2. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

Hi Kathy
    that was a funny story--kids are so funny sometimes--the things they can come up with are truly precious :D
    rita

3. Kathyhl

Kathyhl Registered Member

Hi ritaann, thanks. Funny stories about innocent little kids and what they do always make me smile or laugh. I think if I had enough stories, I'd write a book :)

4. Rita

Rita Infrequent Poster

bet you could write a book from your own experiences-love books about the antics of the little ones :) nothing better than them for sure :)
    Rita

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.