Missing textures

Discussion in 'NOD32 version 2 Forum' started by ashrack, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashrack

ashrack Registered Member

On Win2k3 SP2 I have recently found that certain textures are missing from NOD32, thou NOD32 itself still works perfectly well except I have to find some buttons by memory:
    nod32.jpg
    nod32-1.jpg
    Is there a way to fix this, possibly without me having to reinstall NOD32 since I have all of the settings and schedules set and would hate to be forced to do it again. And also there would be downtime for the server if I would have to reinstall NOD.

ps. this is the only app that has this problem.

2. pain4gain

pain4gain Registered Member

Hello!!!

I recommend installing a newer version (2.70.39) since everyone was upgraded to version 2.7 a couple months ago. When you install the NOD32 LAN just ensure the box "Use Current Settings" is checked.

Since you're not doing a "Component Upgrade", if you want to upgrade your workstations as well, you will need to create and pushout a new installation package.

:)

3. ashrack

So I just install latest NOD32 over the current installation and my current problem will vanish and I will also be using latest NOD. Talk about killing two flies at one blow.

ps. U said NOD32 LAN. What is this? When I was installing this version more than a year ago there were only NOD32 ADMINISTRATOR edition which had MIRROR support and the regular one.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

The one time when I had a problem like this it had to do with Catalyst ATI video card drivers, and I had to wait for a few sucessive driver updates to eliminate the problem although there was a work around. Nod was the only program with this problem.

5. ashrack

in my case the drivers aren't the cause. Since I've been using the same driver for the NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 GPU for more than 2years. Which is the same age as this Win2k3 installation. I believe that this problem happened when I upgraded Win2k3 from SP1 to SP2. But I am not sure about it...

6. BFG

BFG Registered Member

Hi ashrack,

See if turning the acceleration on the video card down a notch corrects it.

BFG

7. ashrack

BFG
    TNX that fixed the problem. I have no idea how the slidder got to the max. Since it is my belief that I had it only at the second interval from the left.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Registered Member

That's the work around! Sorry I couldn't remember what it was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.