Missed church...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Earl, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earl

Earl Registered Member

I awoke early this morning to download True Image 8 trial (dial-up) after receiving an email from support that the program should work with my hardware. I downloaded trial build 771, installed it, made a backup and a boot CD. Missed church. I ran the verification portion of the program (verified OK). Missed Sunday school. I paid for and downloaded the registered version. I made another boot CD (I assumed the trial boot CD would not work after 15 days). I made another backup and verified it. Missed lunch. I then checked for updates. Turns out the paid version was older than the trial version. I downloaded the update (missed afternoon tennis). I made another boot CD and another backup. I'm almost done with the verify. It's now 8:14PM. Missed dinner.

However, I do like the program. The only other experience I have had with disk imaging programs was Norton Ghost '03 and it locked up in DOS right after installation and I never got to make a backup. I took advantage of Symantec's return and refund policy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.