Missed church...

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by Earl, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earl

Earl Registered Member

Sep 19, 2004
    I awoke early this morning to download True Image 8 trial (dial-up) after receiving an email from support that the program should work with my hardware. I downloaded trial build 771, installed it, made a backup and a boot CD. Missed church. I ran the verification portion of the program (verified OK). Missed Sunday school. I paid for and downloaded the registered version. I made another boot CD (I assumed the trial boot CD would not work after 15 days). I made another backup and verified it. Missed lunch. I then checked for updates. Turns out the paid version was older than the trial version. I downloaded the update (missed afternoon tennis). I made another boot CD and another backup. I'm almost done with the verify. It's now 8:14PM. Missed dinner.

However, I do like the program. The only other experience I have had with disk imaging programs was Norton Ghost '03 and it locked up in DOS right after installation and I never got to make a backup. I took advantage of Symantec's return and refund policy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.