Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta alternative...pls.

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by sweater, Dec 25, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sweater

sweater Registered Member

Philippines, the Political Dynasty Capital of the
    My Microsoft Antispyware Beta may end up this December...:'( what I like really on this anti-spyware is its real-time monitoring agents, and its probably one that offers lots of real-time agents among anti-spywares... but I am not impressed w their scanning engines coz it miss lots of spywares. But their real-time monitor agents is good enough to block and detects running spywares. ;) and their script blocker protection is also very effective.

Are their any free alternative to Microsoft AntiSpyware Beta? :rolleyes: o_O

2. hadi

hadi Guest

3. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

MS AntiSpyware will not end this month :)

The current expiration date is July 31st, 2006.

About freewares, I'm using only to test the Arovax AntiSpyware that is in development and seems that will be great, and the SpyDefense that have a lot of nice features for a free program, but also in development ...

Try them and give opinions and suggestions on their forums ;)

4. sweater

I am already using the Arovax Shield but it eats up my RAM memory and also it didn't really can protect from spyware cookies (my Ewido still can detects lots of them), so I stay with WinPatrol 9.8 free coz its more faster now.

SpyDefense was still beta... and I am scared to test those things. I'll wait for their final release. Unlike Microsoft AntiSpyware, at least they're XP's maker. :)

5. rdsu

rdsu Registered Member

I'm talking about the Arovax AntiSpyware instead of Arovax Shield :p

6. sweater

Ooops... Sorry... VC, :eek: coz I didn't know then that they also have anti-spyware program, I only tested and use their Arovax Shield. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.