Memory leak problem

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by BALTAGY, Jan 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coolbuy

coolbuy Registered Member

Since i dont have an option to start a new thread, i am putting my question here.

I have two systems, Which version of ESS is better for the following configurations?

1). WinXP, Atom 1.60GHZ singlecore, 1GB RAM

2). Windows 7, Core i3 & 4GB Ram

i've tried ess6 on my win7 laptop, but it is slowing me down when i open applications even after i did a smart scan. If possible please provide me ESS configuration setting to make it run faster.

2. stapp

stapp Global Moderator

3. coolbuy

Thanks for the information. But could'nt anyone over this forum help? I'll have to sign up in eset forums and i don't think i will get reliable answers as wilderssecurity has more experienced members gone through discussions on eset over years.

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I would probably just install ESET Smart Security 6 on both systems. In the case of the Atom-based system, I'd suggest looking at bring it up to 2GB, if possible. That should markedly improve performance (a general recommendation, not tied to use of the software).

Most of the experts on ESET's software have migrated over to the new forum, so you may get a better/more detailed answer there.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

5. coolbuy

Thank you, i will try to upgrade the ram then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.