Member priviledges...

Discussion in 'Forum Related Discussions' started by `mishimasan`, Mar 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. `mishimasan`

`mishimasan` Registered Member

I take it from what I have seen, these forums use the 'inherit from number of posts' mask system, whereby you recieve priviledges according to the amount of posts that you have made. Is that right? If so, could someone give me a basic layout of how many posts equate to what title... I just want to know how much I have to spam! Joke.

If not, then could someone please tell me how to apply for a moderator position in the Software and Services forum, as I wouldn't mind being a moderator for my Photoshop CS thread ;).

2. dog

dog Guest

Hi `mishimasan`, ;)

As regards to member rank this post by LWM will answer your question.

There are No Special Privileges associated with Member Ranks, and the stated member rank denotes nothing other than the number of posts made.

Special Privileges only come with Forum Leader/Groups status, such as Admin, Global & Forum Mod, Expert, etc.

HTH, ;)

Steve

3. `mishimasan`

Thanks a lot Dog.

4. dog

dog Guest

My Pleasure ;)

BTW: Nice job with the Photoshop thread. ;) I'm watching/learning with interest, keep up with the good lessons.

Steve

5. `mishimasan`

Thanks a lot Steve, you're welcome anytime. It's going to get more advanced soon... OH and make sure I get your homework on my desk tomorrow morning by oh-eight-hundred hours. Pfft :D.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.