ME system and latest release of Spywareblaster Problems HELP!!!

Discussion in 'SpywareBlaster & Other Forum' started by ShebaBabie, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShebaBabie

ShebaBabie Registered Member

I have anomolies happening. The newest Spywareblaster is acting strange. My whole puter is but besides that.....

It wont load when opening. It goes thru its usually thing but then when it gets to firefox (the lat one out of 3 things protected) it freezes up and no responding after alt+cntrl+delete.

So I have no choice but when an update comes....an I know because my friend has an xp sp2 PC - then I have no choice but to un install SWB and then install which then gets the updates whiach takes a long time because they begin from back in 2004 or 5 up too present. But I have to then go directly to. Mozilla firefox....click the check mark...then that takes forever and a day but DOES update and then I'm done until next update LOLOL

Any advise? Also since the newer spybot 5.(whatever the latest) is when alot of anomolies began. Like the above...and also my hosts files....and firefox now crashing and then later asking restore session or start new.

any advice much appreciated. Thank you..

Also does anyone know how to optimize a very old and very sluggish and freezing up all the time wondows ME. ?? Please dont say yeah with a hammer or throw out the window LOL. Also please I cant reformat or re install ME.

THANKS MUCH

Sheba

2. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.