McAfee v7

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by Bims, May 27, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bims

Bims Guest

Hi all,

maybe somebody in this forum can help me with some McAfee v7 info.

The latest localized version for my language is 7.02. The latest english one is 7.03. There is no patch for my localized version available.

Does anybody know what has been changed from 7.02 to 7.03? Maybe a changelog, as there is none on the McAfee site.

Thanks,

Bims

2. sig

sig Registered Member

I'm not a McAfee user but I think they have a support forum at their site...since you don't appear to be getting an answer here perhaps you could try there?

3. Bims

Bims Guest

Good idea :).

4. bob_man_uk

bob_man_uk Registered Member

as such mcafee dont support any official forums on either their mcafee.com or nai.com sites (im a corporate user) I do actually use the mcafee version 7 but its the enterprise edition and is classed as 7.0.0 (see attachment)

I dont really understand what you mead if you would explain some more, i might be able to help you.

Attached Files:

5. Grumble

Grumble Registered Member

6. Bims

Bims Guest

Thanks for trying to help me. But you are an Enterprise user, I am talking about v7 Home User and am interested in the change log from 7.02 to 7.03.

7. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

The size of the update from 7.03.4000 to 7.03.6000 was 4.63 mbs.So I imagine that the update from 7.02 to 7.03 is pretty large . I have looked all through my mcafee folder and can not find a record of what was updated/upgraded. I had a chance to read it when I updated but I just glanced at it and didn't really remember what the content was.And then deleted the read me file. :(

8. Bims

Bims Guest

Well, bad luck...but anyway, as the patch is not available for non-US versions, I hope av detection performance is not affected...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.