May I please get some webcam video advice?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Eliot, Sep 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eliot

Eliot Registered Member

I am in need of a webcam that will allow me to record in low/dim lit areas alot. I have read several reviews and most all the webcams like the logitech 4000 have some say yes and some say no. Is there anyone here that has used a cam to take "outside" video after sunset and gotten pretty good results? Just can't see laying a 100$ down today on something I am not sure of, lol. *puppy*

Thank you.

Eliot
  2. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

I had a "video blaster" web cam for a while and it would work well almost in complete darkness. It was an excellent cam. I regret letting my granddaughter have it. you can read a review here I hope this information was helpful
    bigc
  3. Eliot

Eliot Registered Member

Thank you bigc. I am sorry to say that I am looking to replace my PC-CAM 350. :D Its time that I get a cam to match the rest of my pc technology, hehe. I must agree that the PC CAM is/was a great little toy indeed. I just need one that is 2 or 3 years more advanced and possibly see a bit better with almost no light.

I have just talked to the folks in at the store I intend to visit on Mon or Tue. They told me I can go ahead and buy the logitech 4000 and if its not satisfactory, bring it right back and i can get a different one. Doesn't sound like a bad idea to me.

Never owned anything but Creative before :'( . I will surely post back with the results of my dark video shooting. I know I could just add light but then the culprit would probably know I was on to him :D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.