May eset nod32 disable sending / receiving via bluetooth connection?

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by amoxi, Apr 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amoxi

amoxi Registered Member

Dear Sir/Madam;

May Eset nod32 disable sending/receiving via bluetooth connection?

When using my laptop I can search for a Bluetooth new device but I cannot send/receive files via Bluetooth. My laptop module is: Dell inspiron 5010 core I3 with an Intel graphic card. After I have installed Eset nod32 I cannot send/receive files using Bluetooth.

Please help me if this problem may relate to Eset nod32 how can I fix it. Thanks.

Yours sincerely,

2. MattJN

MattJN Former ESET Support Rep

Hello,

There is no bluetooth connection settings in ESET NOD32 Antivirus. Are you sure you have NOD32 and not Smart Security? You can verify by opening the main user interface and looking in the top left corner. If you remove your ESET Security product does the issue subside?

Thanks,

Matt

3. amoxi

amoxi Registered Member

Hello,

Yes, I think I have Smart Security. I have disabled the product once and the problem still resists. but I haven't removed Smart Security because I afraid of losing updates that has been downloaded by the program.

So I try removing Smart Security this time. Hope that the problem solve by removing Smart Security, so I can understand what is it related to.

Thanks for your help.

Yours sincerely

4. jimwillsher

jimwillsher Registered Member

If you remove smart security, and you do lose updates, then they would be automatically downloaded when you reinstalled your original version again.

Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.