Maximum Protection Is Not Ensured

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by Nuke, Feb 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nuke

Nuke Registered Member

Four days ago I ordered Nod32 because my subscription is about to expire. Today when I turned on my computer Nod32 had a new color along with the prompt in the title. I purchased Nod32 from NewEgg. Do I really need to uninstall the version that is expiring and then install the new CD? I'm trying to avoid going through all the settings again.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

If the renewal was made by extending the current license, it may take up to 24 hours to update the license information in your EAV.

3. Nuke

Nuke Registered Member

Marcos, thanks for the reply. I have the new Nod32 CD on my desk from NewEgg. Unfortunately, I did not renew the current license when I purchased the CD.

4. Biscuit

Biscuit Registered Member

You don't need to install the new CD, just enter your new username & password under Update, Username & password update.

5. Nuke

Nuke Registered Member

Thanks. It looks like that did the trick. Although I have to wait for the date change. As of now it will expire March 6, 2009.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.