Martha's out! Who cares!

Discussion in 'ten-forward' started by snowbound, Mar 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbound

snowbound Retired Moderator

2. wildman

wildman Registered Member

:rolleyes: Yup, with all that is going on in the world, this is the major news item?
    Makes one wonder, if beam me aboard Scottie, there are no intelligent life forms on this planet, would not be an accurate statement.

Thanks
    wildman
    :) ;) :p

3. big ed

big ed Registered Member

It's another slow newsday people. Kinda like doing Post Graduate research on why balls roll downhill instead of up. Anyone happen to notice that since the end of "The Cold War" we get a lot more crappy headlines?

Roll on, big ed

4. MikeBCda

MikeBCda Registered Member

You've got to be kidding. Ms. S. doesn't have any garbage (or even trash) to put out -- she converts it all into works of art for decorating the home, right? :cool:

5. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Now... if they could just get all those other MEN in for all the heartbreak and damage to retirement funds they did!!

6. slammer_JvA

slammer_JvA Registered Member

Below sea-level. Safe and sound behind our dikes:
    Very accurate, Wildman.

They say "it's all 'bout the money".... to me this is evidence of pure poverty...:doubt: :(

It's just sad.

regards,
    slam

7. Cochise

Cochise A missed friend

Did you see how much money she's made whilst she's been in the Pokey and how much she is going to make now that's she's out....from now on she will never be off your TVs... :D :D You lucky Americans you.....What idiot said crime doesn't pay?

Oh! and the reason why the Media bombards us all with what I call 'Drivel and Tosh Non-News', is to keep us all looking in the wrong direction......whilst your attention is made to focus on her, important stuff is going on behind your back...

Cochise, :cool:

8. Sugabella

Sugabella Registered Member

Ok but they also said the she lost weight. I guess the diet is jail food. LOL But she is going to play on her fame.

9. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

I'm glad she's out - more material for the late-night comedians to use to keep me laughing myself to sleep. :D

10. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

11. hayc59

hayc59 Guest

lets all remember she is a 'convicted felon'
    that all and that it!!

12. mercurie

mercurie A Friendly Creature

"This just in look at Martha petting her horses....see Martha talking to her employees. Now lets all go see what Mercurie is doing during all of this excitment.... Mercurie..."

ZZZZZZZZZZ.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZ "Mercurie!" o_O

13. bigc73542

bigc73542 Retired Moderator

She ought to be doing 10 to 20 not conducting a publicity affair, if it had been one of us we would be still be doing time in my opinion.

bigc

14. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

I must agree - if it we re one of us found guilty of the same crime we would be cuffed so tight our lunch wouldn't fit down there... hmph! I find it all rather rude, as well as "miss pumpkin parade."

15. slammer_JvA

:( :doubt:
    Slammer watches disappointed across the ocean to once again find his prejudices confirmed...and now realises he has to quickly shut his mouth :blink: before getting another spanking by one of the mods for political blah-blah...:blink:

;)

16. Marja

Marja Honestly, I'm not a bot!!

Who ever said we were perfect anyway, Slam?

17. slammer_JvA

Well...at least you/we could try harder...:doubt: :D

But serious; no one is perfect, and I never said that.

Nevermind.

grtz,
    slam

18. CarolinaMoonshine

CarolinaMoonshine Registered Member

Stepping up in defense of Martha! :D :D :D

Scapegoat Martha got away with HOW MUCH? A mere pittance when compared to her entire worth. Now just why was she made an example of and not some of these traders who have profitted in the millions and millions of dollars at stock owners expense? :eek:

Was it because she could not run faster than they could? :-*

I am glad she is out. She is just another example of the terrific miscarriage of justice that goes on daily in the courts of the USA. Yes, the courts do need to step up security. I am in no way justifying the shootings that have occurred very recently here, but I sure do advocate some agency stepping up to review the decisions made by some of our "better than thou" judges. :rolleyes:

Yes, I am mad! o_O Old fashioned also! :p Isn't that what the latest critics claim - that her show and her magazine are old fashioned? Bah Humbug! o_O

19. CarolinaMoonshine

CarolinaMoonshine Registered Member

Whoops! Was that too political? Well then, bind my hands behind my back and give me 40 lashes with a soggy piece of spaghetti! I can take it! :D

There are great instructions in the March issue of LIVING for dying your Easter eggs guys! Surprise the little woman today! :-*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.