Managing License: Problem

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by Zetelo, Sep 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zetelo

Zetelo Registered Member

Hi!

I have a problem with license at the moment! I am a user who experiments with computers a lot, and unfortunately I had to reinstall windows for a few times and my brother catches alot of malware, dunno why :/ So now I'm the facing the problem that every time I reinstall Windows, the license becomes unavaible because it is, according to prevX, currently activated on another PC. The only thing I can do is to visit my account and deactivate the license. Everything works after that!

But now, I get this error after several times of unfortunate incidents:

Error: (CHK007) No further system changes are allowed on this license

I will PM you my account name!

Windows 7 will be here in a few months, what should I do if PrevX doesn't recognize my system again? is it the end of my license? Is it possible to fix that or is it a question of money?

Thanks in advance!

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

Hello,
    You can send me a PM with your license key or email it to report@prevxresearch.com (or use our customer support inbox at http://www.prevx.com/support which is where most of our license management takes place :))

Let me know if you have any problems - we never mind resetting your license and just have the warnings in place to prevent abuse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.