Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.65.1 beta

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by Mops21, Oct 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mops21

Mops21 Registered Member

2. Brandonn2010

Brandonn2010 Registered Member

Are they ever going to update the GUI? I know function is more important than form but still...

3. Brocke

Brocke Registered Member

to be honest the Tab Control works pretty well for the GUI. id keep that but change the coloring alittle.

4. roger_m

roger_m Registered Member

I haven't installed the beta yet. However MBAM interface: does have some issues. The update windows does not show in task bar. The second problem, and this really is annoying - there is no way to add multiple items at once to the ignore list. MBAM considers some software I use to be rogues. However I want to keep them installed, so it would be nice if there was a way to be able to select every file and registry key for software and then add them all to the ignore list. Doing it one entry at time makes it too cumbersome to do.

However, otherwise MBAM is a brilliant program and has never given me even a single false positive.

5. ams963

ams963 Registered Member

Oh I hate that inconvenience so much! It's a pita.:mad: Don't know when Malwarebytes is gonna notice.:doubt::(

I had that prob. Glad they fixed it.:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.