Macrium Reflect 5 released

Discussion in 'backup, imaging & disk mgmt' started by buckshee, Jul 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MarcP

MarcP Registered Member

Not really. There's another mode where it downloads WAIK for you and builds the rescue disc from that. That will still be possible.

2. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

when i tried that though it seemed to load drivers for that specific computer. i dont want that i want a universal boot disk one i can make on one pc and be able to use on a non bootable system in another computer. the one it made for me today on one laptop would not boot on a different system for some reason...

3. MarcP

MarcP Registered Member

That's why there's an option to check for unsupported devices everytime the rescue media loads. I just tested the disc on two desktops and 1 laptop. It works.

4. zfactor

okay but how do i get it to stop it from placing specific drivers on the disc in the first place? i just want a straight forward winpe disc...when i use the creator tool it always adds drivers with no way to uncheck them

5. zfactor

oh well since once again i got zero responses from macrium on their forums i missed out on the coupon code so will not be buying this one anyway.. same as always it seems with them....

6. Kapiti

Kapiti Registered Member

You had a reply to your first message 6 hours after posting and 2 hours after your second posting. I call that pretty fast for any forum especially taken the time difference between the US and the UK.

7. zfactor

yes but the code said it expired yesterday...i will not buy it without the discount personally. and they told me nothing i can do..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.