Lowest resource DVD Burning Software?

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by zapjb, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zapjb

zapjb Registered Member

I have an old IBM T43 & it burns CDs well. Stats of T43: Win7 ultimate, 1.86Ghz, 2GB DDR2, & ATI graphics. But burning DVDs is more miss than hit. I suspect it's a software issue, but not entirely sure. I'm using Ashampoo Burning Studio 2010 Advanced. So is Ashampoo the culprit of the DVD burning failures? And if so, what is/are the lowest resource DVD burning program(s)? I'd like it to have an easy to use GUI. Free is best, thanks.

2. PaulBB

PaulBB Registered Member

3. prius04

prius04 Registered Member

4. kC_

kC_ Registered Member

zzz imgburn now move along, there's nothing to see here

5. zfactor

zfactor Registered Member

imgburn or burnaware though at times burnaware does tend to be picky about certain iso's or files otherwise really great the free one doesnt do as much as imgburn though. there are a ton of decent small footprint ones though. even nero lite is pretty small and is a great engine.

imgburn can be somewhat confusing for some due to all the advanced features. burnaware has a very straightforward gui but lacks pretty much any kind of settings.

Last edited: Jul 25, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.