LookNstop - Apache2 ?

Discussion in 'LnS English Forum' started by Raph, Oct 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raph

Raph Guest

Hi !

I'm using an Apache2 / PHP / MySQL server at home, on my permanent connection. I use a G6-FTP server, a Mercury32 mail server, and also a VNC server.

A few weeks before, I tried ZoneAlarm Pro 4 to protect my PC ... but ... it's not compliant with Apache 2 ! Of course, I wasn't told such a thing when I decided to install it :mad: As a result : it was so uninstallable (and Zonelabs technicians couldn't explain it) that I finally decided to format and reinstall my computer.

And here's my question : could you certify me that Look'n'stop is compliant with my tools ? In that case, of course, I'm going to try it :D

Best regards, and waiting for your answer.

2. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Look ‘n’ Stop Personal Firewall you can configure to authorize initiating Connections from Remote Machines, any assistance required don’t hesitate to poster on the Look ‘n’ Stop forums…

3. Raph

Raph Guest

Thanks a lot for your answer. I'm going to try it this week-end. In case of any problem, I'll have a look at forums ;-)

4. Phant0m

Phant0m Registered Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.