Looking for VPN service in NYC

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by mn072065, Jun 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mn072065

mn072065 Registered Member

Hi, hoping someone can point me to VPN service that is located in NYC. I used StrongVPN, i had them for about 6 months, i just hated that i would lose speed and connections even though i kept changing servers. They were not that bad, hoping to look for something better. Any recommendations please.Thanks

2. badjoey

badjoey Registered Member

hi you can try:http://www.anonymitynetwork.com/

however they are at the moment only offering pptp vpn's.they do offer a 2 hour trial of there services and they have multiple servers.one is NYC the others for the trial are amsterdam and uk and if you go with the paid serive they also offer canada and hongkong.they charge 29.95/month so check them out.

3. mn072065

Hey Thanks will check them out.

4. mn072065

Tried them but not too happy. I'm looking for unlimited cap like strongvpn. Just trying different sources hoping to find one in NYC so speed wont be too slow. Thanks anyone.

5. SteveTX

SteveTX Registered Member

Had a user report 36 Mbps on his 40 Mbps access through Chicago on XB network. Haven't heard of anything faster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.