Logitech Wireless Mouse

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by 1ondon, Apr 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1ondon

1ondon Registered Member

If I boot into the secure zone (using the F11 key), I have to do everything by keyboard - if I touch the mouse, the system reboots.

1ondon

2. crawler

crawler Registered Member

Re: Loigtech Wireless Mouse

Not an expert,but.

Try to install new drivers for the main board and if you have an nvidia product disable their automatic handeling of your screen settings or revert back to an older driver.

Also, if you have the skills, update the bios for the main board.

finaly chek if the mouse drivers are the right one for your system and mouse.

Parden my french,norwegian to lasy to use office word.

Best regards
    Crawler

3. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Hello 1ondon,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Disk Backup Software.

Please make sure you use the latest build of Acronis True Image. To get access to updates you should first register your software. Don't forget to reactivate Acronis Startup Recovery Manager and recreate Acronis Bootable Rescue Media after updating.

Please try using Acronis Bootable Rescue Media instead (see the respective chapter of the User's Guide for detailed instructions).

If that does not solve the problem, please try booting with "acpi=off noapic" parameter as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Note that if you use an older version of Acronis True Image (version 8.0 or lower) you should press F11 button when the "Starting Acronis Loader..." message appears and not when the selection screen appears (Acronis True Image 8.0 Bootable Rescue CD for example does not have any selection screen).

If the issue persists, please collect some information to let us investigate it thoroughly:

Please create Linux system information (sysinfo.txt) as it is described in Acronis Help Post.

Then submit a request for technical support. Attach all the collected files and information to your request along with the step-by-step description of the actions taken before the problem appears and the link to this thread. We will investigate the problem and try to provide you with a solution.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

4. topgazza

topgazza Registered Member

If its any help.....I had the same problem and just plugged a USB mouse back in whilst using TI

5. 1ondon

1ondon Registered Member

Good idea...but I managed the other day using the the tab, spacebar and return keys.

1ondon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.