Localizations

Discussion in 'Prevx Releases' started by m00nbl00d, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

I know I asked this quite sometime ago, but no definitive answer was given.

I'd like to ask when will Webroot provide WSA in other localizations, and if the ones to be provide are going to be the same ones that are provided for www.webroot.com?

A know a few people who want to change their antimalware application, and I told them to take a look at WSA, but the first thing some of them said was They don't provide it in our language.

Also, I took a look at those other www.webroot.com localizations, and it appears that they aren't up-to-date. Only US, UK and AU pages are up-to-date, reflecting the release of WSA.

Anyway, is Webroot going to provide WSA in more languages other than those at www.webroot.com? And, is there any ETA?

2. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

We're going to be adding many languages soon (I believe 15+) but probably starting later this year/early next year. We have to synchronize support resources, the website, the security consoles, and the product itself so we'll probably be phasing in new languages steadily but I'll keep everyone updated with our progress :)

3. m00nbl00d

m00nbl00d Registered Member

Could you, by any chance, mention which 15+? :D

4. PrevxHelp

PrevxHelp Former Prevx Moderator

The ones that the private Prevx 4.0 alpha supported were:

English
    UK English (can't get enough 'u's :D)
    Spanish
    Italian
    German
    French
    Korean
    Japanese
    Traditional Chinese
    Simplified Chinese
    Turkish
    Portuguese
    Polish
    Dutch
    Russian

I believe this list will be expanded over time but that was our initial plan at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.