Licensed Full version of TI server 9.1 “expired” after the exp. of trial version !

Discussion in 'Acronis True Image Product Line' started by lad, Jul 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lad

lad Registered Member

Licensed Full version of TI server for windows 9.1 “expired” after the expiration of a trial version TI echo SBS

I installed the trial version TI echo server for SBS on the server where TI server for windows 9.1 was installed.
    After the expiration of the trial version, I can no longer use my full TI server for windows 9.1. I get a msg saying the trial period is over. I have uninstalled the trail version, with no effect. I have then uninstalled the TI server for windows 9.1 and reinstalled it. When entering the license code, I get an error msg saying I should not enter a “full” license code on a “trial” version. It seems that the version of TI server for windows 9.1 I reinstalled was actually a trial version. The reinstalled version is the only one I have. As a consequence, I am stuck and without any means of backing up my server.
    Acronis has not found the time to answer my cry for help, yet
    Suggestions, anyone ?

2. DwnNdrty

DwnNdrty Registered Member

Clear out the Cookies, Temp and Temporary Internet Files folders and try the installation again.

3. jmk94903

jmk94903 Registered Member

I hope you registered your True Image with Acronis on their web site. If you did so, you can go to the web site, log on with your email address and password and check for updates. You can download the latest version of TI and see the installation code for it since you had to put that information in to register.

If you didn't register but have the installation code, register now. You can then download the software at no charge (as well as any new builds that are released in the future).

4. Acronis Support

Acronis Support Acronis Support Staff

Re: Licensed Full version of TI server 9.1 “expired” after the exp. of trial version !

Hello lad,

Thank you for choosing Acronis Server Disk Backup Software.

We are sorry for delayed response.

Could you please let us know your Acronis request number (e.g. [Acronis #123456]) which was sent to you in autoreply to your letter? We will find out how the investigation of your issue is going. If you have not received an autoreply then please send us a Private Message containing your e-mail address.

Please notice that it's strongly not recommended to install different versions of Acronis True Image on the same computer. We recommend you to remove both installation, then install Acronis True Image 9.1 Server for Windows again.

Thank you.
    --
    Marat Setdikov

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.