Licence renewal / upgrade

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by qpok, Apr 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qpok

qpok Registered Member

Hi,

I am considering of upgrading my NOD32 licence to cover two computers. I bought NOD32 through www.eset.com/ but the renewal tab in the purchase section doesn't accept my account. I sent a support ticket about this but I was just told to contact my local reseller and given the url http://www.eset.com/partners/worldwide.php - Well Finland isn't even listed in that! So how I get my licence upgraded?

Thanks in advance!

2. piranha

piranha Registered Member

Norway, Sweden, Denmark..... have an english web site

Or buy again from Eset.com web site, it didnt work ?

3. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

I have notified the Scandinavian distributor about your post, haven't you received a response yet?

4. qpok

qpok Registered Member

If you're referring to esetscandinavia.com/ I have tried it - the upgrade/renewal page does not recognize my account. And I am not going to buy another NOD32 licence. My current licence is valid until 2010 - I just want to upgrade it to cover two computers instead of one.

Nope, no emails this far. I sent another support ticket already. Hopefully Eset provides me with more accurate instructions this time.

5. Staroprat

Staroprat Registered Member

Hello,

I tried to send you a PM, but, that seems to be down currently.
    You can e-mail us at: sales[at]eurosecure.com or call us at +46-303-21 11 00

Staroprat
    EuroSecure

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2008
  6. qpok

qpok Registered Member

Ok, this time Eset closed my support ticket even without answering it! I have emailed Eurosecure too but received no answer this far.

I am seriously leaning more and more towards Kaspersky's switch offer as it seems that home users are no concern to Eset. One thing I can't understand is why my account doesn't work with the renewal system in eset.com/. After all that's where I bought my product from.

7. Marcos

Marcos Eset Staff Account

Please PM me your phone number so that a responsible person from Eurosecure can call you directly. They've tried to send you a PM with no success.

Queries intended for a specific distributor/reseller are forwarded to him and the ticket is subsequently closed, I assume.

I just learned from Eurosecure that sending PM works fine and they will try to contact you again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.