Least expensive pc with TWO internal hard drives?

Discussion in 'polls' started by Acadia, Aug 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acadia

Acadia Registered Member

Ok, I want to narrow it down somewhat. What is the LEAST EXPENSIVE pc with TWO internal hard drives, NOT configured into any RAID configuration? This eliminates most Dell models, Gateway, HP and many others, since most of them will not give you two hard drives, and even if they do, it’s only when using some kind of RAID. Also, let's make this a company that ships nationally, no home or local built ... like I said, let's narrow this down a bit.

Acadia

2. Dazed_and_Confused

Dazed_and_Confused Registered Member

Hello, Acadia. :)

Doesn't look like you've had much luck with this thread. So let me give you my two cents worth (and I'm not sure it's even worth that much).

I've got two PC's with multiple HD's, but I installed the additional HDs myself (actually my hubby helped, but don't tell anyone :rolleyes: ). Personally, I don't see any reason to buy one with two already installed unless you want a RAID configuration, which I would really like to have (RAID 0) but have no idea how to do myself. HD's are so easy to install (even for ME :eek: ), and seem to be a lot less expensive off the shelf (Best Buy) than if purchased installed from a vendor, IMO. Just make sure the PC you buy has bays for multiple hard drives, and a capable power supply. Good luck! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.