Language issues in new version

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by ukpt32, Aug 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ukpt32

ukpt32 Registered Member

Hi,

I was working recently in Ukraine and picked up a (legit) version of ESET. However, when I tried to register using the english option, nothing worked. Now, I'm stuck witha working (I think) copy of ESET Smart Security in a language I can't read.
    I tried multiple times to get the english version to download and the page never appeared. Moreover, the ESET partner's page in Ukraine has no option to contact them or a forum service. It's just advertising basically.
    Can someone help me convert my current Ukrainian version of ESET 4 into a working English copy of ESET SS4? Please?

2. nonoise

nonoise Registered Member

do you have a working user name and password? if so, uninstall ukraine version and install english (download from eset.com)

3. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

You should be able to download licensed versions of the software from http://www.eset.eu/download/registered using your licensed username and password. There is a drop-down list box for you to select the language.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.