Lack of service

Discussion in 'ESET Smart Security' started by BanditSteve, Oct 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BanditSteve

BanditSteve Registered Member

I have tried to inquire about upgrading my service twice with no response. I have given them several days. I am adding an additional computer and want to upgrade from version 3 to 4.

You would think they don't want to sell it. Maybe I'll use something else for the new computer.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  2. PaulB2005

PaulB2005 Registered Member

Who are they?

3. wamattox

wamattox Registered Member

I have made multiple support requests and submitted multiple contact forms. Never had one response from ESET, Customer Care or whatever "them" you wish to refer to. 15 licenses.

4. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

If you are in the United States, I would suggest that you call ESET at +1 (866) 343-3738 toll-free [M-F, 6:00AM - 6:00PM Pacific] and ask to speak to the sales department. They should be able to assist you with license questions, renewals, license upgrades and so forth.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

5. BanditSteve

BanditSteve Registered Member

'They' are ESET sales of course. So they got back to me today after writing in this forum though they've had a week to respond to my other requests. I still have 15 months on a 2 year subscription for 2 computers and their only option is to buy a new subscription for the new computer and not offer me a discounted 3 computer subscription.

I work in IT for a company that has a site license for over 200 computers. I'll be sharing my experience there.

GOOOOOOOD-BYE ESET o_O

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  6. cssoz

cssoz Registered Member

ugh I wish this could be solve and more people use ESET instead of mcafee or norton

7. agoretsky

agoretsky Eset Staff Account

Hello,

I believe the sales department does allow you to upgrade an existing license for more systems, prorated as the difference between the cost of an additional license for the remaining months.

If you can send me your contact information and the username for your license via the forum's private messaging subsystem I will ask someone from ESET's sales department to contact you with the information.

Regards,

Aryeh Goretsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.