Kaspersky Anti-Virus/Internet Security/Total Security 2016 beta started!

Discussion in 'other anti-virus software' started by thanhtai2009, Mar 18, 2015.

1. stephentony

stephentony Registered Member

I installed KIS 2016 late last week and I have to admit I'm more than a little impressed. The suite is feather light and rock solid stable. The last time I used Kaspersky was in 2011 and the difference is like night and day. The thing that left me slack jawed was the installation. In the past you had to uninstall anything that resembled a security product or Kaspersky would not install. Before I stared the installation of KIS I wondered if it would ask me to uninstall HMPA and AppGuard first. Not a peep! The install was smooth as Nutella, super fast and uneventful. Scanning speeds were also very quick. My only complaint is the average detection rate of PUPs. KIS PUP detection is okay but it's no Eset. Eset is still the king when it comes to PUPs. My fingers are crossed but so far KIS looks really good. :thumb:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.