Kaspersky Anithacker- problems to create rules

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by humanoid, Nov 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. humanoid

humanoid Registered Member

Hello to everyone!

sorry for my bad english first.

I decide to trial KAH and i have one problem with creating rules with kaspersky antihacker v1.5.119. My computer is connected directly to internet and two other computers are connected trough my computer. local area network is working without problems (internet, browsing, updating, files sharing...) but the main problem is with game Wolfenstein- enemy territory installed in one of the computers in LAN. Every time when he is trying to connect on internet and play on line KAH is jumping and saying that I have been attacked and my udp ports have been scanned and the attack was successfully repulsed. I try to create rules, i put Wolfenstein ET.exe in apllication rules on "allow all" and some other files, but still the same.Otherwise Starcraft on line gaming is working without problems.

Thank you for your help

2. humanoid

humanoid Registered Member

Any idea how to create rules for this problem?

3. gud4u

gud4u Registered Member

I had a similar problem running 'Thief - Deadly Shadows' with NOD32 with the AMON real-time scanner enabled. Program and scenes loading times were excessive due to interaction with AMON-scanning. Adding the Thief program folder to the AMON exceptions list solved the problem.

I have no idea if KAH offers such a simple rules-exception option, but it's worth investigation. Hope this helps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.