K0nsl hacking my site

Discussion in 'other security issues & news' started by Fixusup, Jul 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fixusup

Fixusup Registered Member

does anyone know how I can regain control of my site fixusup.co.uk, I went to go on this morning and it says "K0nsl owns you"

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2004
  2. o0--0o

o0--0o Guest

k0nsl (also known as System33r) is a well-known figure related to the trojan scene.

I think the best way to solve this issue is to go to this forum and kindly ask him to remove any trojans which may be on your machine. Moreover, you should ask him to not hack your site again. The address of the forum is:

snipped

I assume that k0nsl perceives this hack merely as some kind of sports. Moreover, he wants to spread the word about his special idea of German history.

After you made sure that he won't hack you again you can freshly upload your frontpage and everything should be fine.

(Of course you can also contact the FBI and the CIA. But I guess that would not be the most effective solution.)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2004
  3. o0--0o

o0--0o Guest

@Paul

Perhaps you should then send this URL to Fixusup via PM. I think this may help him.

4. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Nautilus,

Please log in and provide the URL now snipped using IM to the OP.

regards.

paul

5. Arin

Arin Registered Member

dear Fixusup, welcome to the forum. i'm very sorry about your site. looks like some social loser took his revenge on your site. contact those Webfusion guys and report abuse. tell them to fix their server and provide you access. its wise to choose a linux based server over a Windows based one. also make sure your service provider updates its system and uses good security measures.

dear marcel, this is the page http://www.webfusion.co.uk/contact.shtml for contacting Webfusion.

6. Fixusup

Fixusup Registered Member

Thanks everyone, I've had the site for a while and I bought it off Ebay and its been nothing but bother.

7. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Don't look at the site - I did and NOD32 has caught what it calls "exploit.CAN.2003-0533 trojan."

8. ronjor

ronjor Global Moderator

9. Detox

Detox Retired Moderator

Hmm I'll hafta look a little further into this, I suppose. Timing was incredible if this is unrelated - popped up right when i closed the window I was checking the website out with.

10. Hyperion

Hyperion Registered Member

I visited that site with Firefox and KAV and nothing happened.I also run KAV 5 on demand and finds nothing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.