Just waiting ...

Discussion in 'Trojan Defence Suite' started by DrSeltsam, Feb 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrSeltsam

DrSeltsam Guest

... of an answer why ...

1. Why my account to the DCS forum was canceled.
    2. My IP was banned.

Take a look at http://tds.diamondcs.com.au/html/registration.htm. You will find there:

I am a registered TDS user (won't be a problem to send you the key file and/or the credit card bill again) and as you can see above i bought the forum access together with TDS. As far as i remember I never hurt any DCS board rules. So why is my account deleted and my IP banned?

(PS: And Wayne ... i have no problem to post this 100 and more times until DCS makes any comments. Every time I take a screen shoot. Might be interesting to publish them. Is this your idea of buisness?

PS: And all others ... the first posting was deleted by the mods here and I didn't get any reply to an email.)

2. Wayne - DiamondCS

Wayne - DiamondCS Security Expert

> Is this your idea of buisness?
    My idea of business is working to develop quality software for our customers. Your idea of business is causing as much trouble as you can for people who try to make an honest living out of writing competitive anti-trojan software, and it is not appreciated. Your post was deleted because you're simply here to cause trouble. You know it, I know it, everyone reading this thread knows it. You have no legitimate reasons for being in the private DCS forum (not to mention that using a false name is against the policy of the board - you forgot to make up a fake email address though), you're only wanting to cause more mischief and quite frankly we're tired of playing your childish little games - some of us have work to do. It is our discression who we allow into the forum - it's called moderation, and by keeping troublemakers out it helps maintain the professional, polite and helpful feel of the forum. You obviously have nothing constructive to do, but please take your boredom elsewhere, we have work to do.

3. Paul Wilders

Paul Wilders Administrator

Andreas,

This is a private DCS forum issue; it's does not regard this open forum on this board. In this context, posting one and the same message over on this board is of no use at all, Andreas. Please refrain from doing so, and sort this issue out using private mail.

Well, this posting stays up for the time being. To set things straight: you seem to have a problem with the private DCS forum. Rules over there are set by DCS and DCS only. This is the open wilders security board, coming with the open DCS forums. We will not and have no intention to interfere in rules as set on the private DCS forums, owned and runned by DCS themselves. There's a distinct difference between the two boards as I've pointed out.

Thread closed, and repeated same post will be deleted on the spot.

regards.

paul

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.