Just a comment about Eset

Discussion in 'ESET NOD32 Antivirus' started by zapthis, Apr 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zapthis

zapthis Registered Member

Apr 21, 2010
    You guys are by far the worst in customer service. I have a total of ten business liscense since Jan 2010 and not once has any of your support team answer any of my issues. I sent it again per your user form online.

I tell you what you've lost allot of business from me including my renewal in 2011. I've since looked into a better AV with real support. Including all my clients. Plus, the reviews I'm about to add. I purchased Eset to test to see what would be the best under medical usage workstations. Eset was on my top five best to use , but now you guys are on the very bottom when clients ask for suggestion on AV's. There is no point in purchasing a product that has no support and no way of contacting if issues arise.

But, since you guys already have my money I WANT THIS TO WORK or I'm about to take further action for a product that I have yet to be able to properly use.

Thank you.
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  2. Rmuffler

Rmuffler Former Eset Moderator

Jun 26, 2008
    San Diego, CA USA
    Hello zapthis,

I have sent you a Personal Message and want to look into this for you. Can you please respond to it with your case number or numbers?

Thank you,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.