Jetico license

Discussion in 'other firewalls' started by gagman, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gagman

gagman Registered Member

Hello,

When installing Jetico V2 beta, there is a license-related popup.
    After the 30th of october (why not the 31st of october ? funny !), no way to save the conf.

Do you know what happens after the 30 of october to Jetico ? I presume it's the end of the beta, can somebody confirm ?

2. Tommy

Tommy Registered Member

I don't think that the Betas will terminate on October 30/31 as there is much to do. The next beta for example will have complete new drivers to test if they are the compatible with Vista and 64 bit. So there is much to do.
    But thats only my personal opinion.

3. gagman

gagman Registered Member

OK, so what ? What about Jetico v2 beta ? Does it still work after october ?
    I guess no.
    I just wonder if it's worth testing it now... end of october is very near !

I think you meant there will be other beta, with other jetico software to download to use it as a beta after october.

I'm a bit lost by this beta, there is nothing of their website about that licence, nothing about the beta.
    Jetico v2 will be a paid software for sure, maybe they are testing their licence system as well !

4. Tommy

Tommy Registered Member

It's simple:
    If they are still testing, i think they will put the end of the beta phase to an other date. If it's final till october 30 you have to buy it. :)
    But wait for Beta 11, which comes out these days, and we will see what it says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.