Jetico BestCrypt 8.20.7.2

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by AvinashR, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AvinashR

AvinashR Registered Member

The BestCrypt Data Encryption system provides the most comprehensive and easy-to-use secure data storage and access control facilities available. BestCrypt’s data encryption method uses encryption algorithms known world-wide and provides unparalleled protection against unauthorized data access. BestCrypt is easy to install, easy to use and totally transparent for application programs. Your data is BestCrypt’s only concern, and it enhances your basic right to keep documents, commercial proprietary knowledge, and private information, in a confidential fashion.

Once written to a BestCrypt file (container), data is never stored in an ‘open’ condition. Yet BestCrypt’s smooth operation and complete transparency allow any authorized user to get instant access to the data. BestCrypt's advanced data encryption and authorization technology provides a new level of security with standard, proven and published cryptographic algorithms, safe password input, and transparent encryption.

BestCrypt creates and supports encrypted virtual disks, which are visible as regular disks with corresponding drive letters (for example, D:, K:, Z:, i.e. with any drive letter that is not used by another system device).

Homepage:- http://www.jetico.com

Download:- --http://www.jetico.com/bcrypt8.exe--

2. Warlockz

Warlockz Registered Member

3. redcell

redcell Registered Member

Its "Alarm Crash Hotkey" is an attractive feature. But they claim it may also crash the system. I've not tested though.

Here's my email enquiry replied by their support (personal info x-out):

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.