Is XeroBank beta software?

Discussion in 'privacy technology' started by supertodda, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. supertodda

supertodda Registered Member

Hello,

I tried XeroBank and it worked for the VPN at first, however, I had the following issues...

1) I could not submit a support ticket, etc. because it had some javascript error about invalid email.
    2) The latest update has broken my VPN gateway on my Windows Vista Machine.. Anybody else having this problem (yes, I did a clean install, etc).
    3) I cannot receive email to my secure email account.

Is XeroBank software only beta? I would like to use the service, but it seems pretty pricey for unreliable software.

Don't get me wrong, I support what they do and I would like to see them succeed, I would just like them to have a little more testing before they release products, etc.

I've tried to email their support directly on these issues and I've had no reply. I would like to cancel my account because of these issues, but no reply.

Anybody else with this experience, or it it only me?

Thanks

2. LowWaterMark

LowWaterMark Administrator

Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  3. supertodda

supertodda Registered Member

My apologies, I did not see a link to their forum on their support site.

I would like to reiderate that dispite my difficulties, I still think XeroBank is one of the best options available and I wish them the best of luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.