Is with DefenseWall and Sandboxie the following task possible?

Discussion in 'other anti-malware software' started by CoolWebSearch, Jan 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolWebSearch

CoolWebSearch Registered Member

Is with DefenseWall possible to start/run entire computer system as untrusted?

So yes or no?

Also how come here never tried to configure DefenseWall, although I'm using DW on default with removable drives protection enabled, check for updates and similar.

But is it possible with DefenseWall to start/run entire computer system as untrusted? At least my C: and D: partitions I'd force them to run untrusted, is this possible, also I'd like to protect files, folders and some exe processes.

Is with Sandboxie possible to sandbox entire computer system, is it possible to force entire computer system to start/run sandboxed?

2. Kees1958

Kees1958 Registered Member

You can include your data partition to the Download Areas http://www.softsphere.com/online-help/defensewall/

I would not recommend including your C-drive: add selected registry keys, processes and folders/files by using resource protection: http://www.softsphere.com/online-help/defensewall/

One TIP: Registry entries are allready optimised using default settings. You you might add an extra process you would like to be guarded (from Program Files Directory, don't mess with Windows folder). When you would like to add some folders of the C:\Users part, I would advise including them in the download area's (due to automatic clean up of the untrusted list, to prevent polluting this log of untrusted objects)

3. CoolWebSearch

CoolWebSearch Registered Member

Hi, Kees and thanks for your reply on PM, and thanks for the links for DefenseWall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.