Is there a way to trial RSS Pro?

Discussion in 'General Returnil discussions' started by farmerlee, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

Maybe i'm blind but i've been searching around the returnil website and i cannot find anything that will let me trial returnil system safe pro. The only trial option i see is for returnil virtual system pro and the only other download option is for the free version of returnil system safe.
    Any help would be appreciated thanks!

2. Coldmoon

Coldmoon Returnil Moderator

Hi,
    The RSS installer is universal but the RVS installer is not. So simply download RSS from either the freeware link or Pro link in the RSS update announcement thread (sticky #2) in the Returnil Releases forum and then:

1. Click the link in the lower left corner of the main program window to open the License Registration screen.

2. In Step 1, select Trial (recommended)

3. In step 2 enter your name or nick and a valid e-mail address

4. Click the "Register" button

Mike

3. farmerlee

farmerlee Registered Member

Thanks for the help, however i still seem to have some problems.

I selected the trial and its now in trial mode but it seems to be returnil virtual system and not returnil system safe.
    I think the download links from the returnil page must be mixed up or something. I used the download link for RSS from the returnil website and it downloads the softonicdownloader for returnil virtual system. When i run that it seems to download and install RVS and not RSS for some reason.

I'll download it from the update sticky instead then i guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.