Is Paragon still supporting its products?

Discussion in 'Paragon Mac Utilities' started by dhave, Oct 31, 2015.

1. dhave

dhave Registered Member

Just a few days ago I purchased NTFS for Mac OS X 12. After I upgraded to El Capitan, I attempted to retrieve the free upgrade to NTFS for Mac OS X 14. I am not able to get a link to this, even though the Paragon website promises that I'm eligible for a free update.

I've been waiting to hear from Paragon for five days now. That may not seem like much, but I really do need a utility to access NTFS drive from my Mac. I'm starting to wonder if I should have gone with another company rather than Paragon. I purchased the Paragon NTFS for Mac utility because I had previously had good success with Paragon's products.

I've also seen numerous messages that seem to say others are having similar problems, or perhaps far more serious problems, with the upgrade from 12 to 14.

Can anyone enlighten me?

2. dhave

dhave Registered Member

Also, I attempted to use the demo version of NTFS for Mac OS X 14, which appears to work. However, I can find any way to activate 14 using my serial number or product code for 12. I need Paragon to address this before my demo expires in a few more days. Thank you.

3. dhave

dhave Registered Member

I should have written: "However, I *cannot* find any way to activate 14 using my serial number or product code for 12."

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.