iphone iOS annoyances!

Discussion in 'other software & services' started by Cutting_Edgetech, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cutting_Edgetech

Cutting_Edgetech Registered Member

Does it annoy anyone else that you cannot create a folder within another folder with Apple's iOS for iphone? Also, why set a limit to the number of apps you can place in a custom folder? Why has apple had restrictions like these for so long? I don't jailbreak my iphone, but I completely understand why others would. I wonder if Apple will remove restrictions like these when iOS 7 is released.

Does Android phones restrict creating a folder within another folder? Does Android restrict the number of apps you can place in a custom folder? I have not used an Android phone for several years.

I would like to get as many Apple users as I can to write Apple complaining about restrictions like these that make no sense. I'm sure they probably hear it all the time, and don't care. Maybe they will care as more, and more users switch to Android based phones.

2. treehouse786

treehouse786 Registered Member

fixed with iOS7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.